Friday, January 3, 2014

Paul Rudd's Moustache Press

I've been on some kind of hiatus. You probably didn't notice. But last time I threw some words down here I was in Ithaca for the summer. Then, I packed up my apartment in Denver & moved to Chicago. Now, I'm in a different apartment in Chicago. I have a warmer coat and new boots. I have oranger hair. Or, my hair is more orange? What. Ever. I'm trying to figure out how to do my job well while also writing academic papers, while also writing poetry, while also being a human in the world. I am far from figuring it out. But here is a place I will try harder to communicate. Hello, 2014.

**

Thank you, Spoke Too Soon, for publishing "Practice by Fire & Doubt." You can also listen to me read it, slightly awkwardly, on the website as well:
http://spoketoosoonjournal.com/?p=401

No comments: