Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tether Ball Honky Tonk Swim Suit Press

Hello, Sunday sunshine. Well, I had to leave the sunshine for the Writing Center today, but I know it's out there and I'm pumped about it. Also, before I came to the WC I went to the Dollar Store. I cannot tell you how much I love the dollar store. And I hung out with a 90 pound dog this morning & ate avocado toast with eggs & fake sausage. So, Sunday is sunny in other ways.

This is the best article I've read so far about the new pope:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/pope-insanity-mxlv-selected,31656/?ref=auto

This is the best music video I've watched all day:


This is the best painting I've seen all day:


If I had a TV, I might be excited about the reality show Preacher's Daughters. How did that show get made?

**

Happy Birthday Megan Whitman!

No comments: