Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Poets of Poetry Press

On Monday I had the amazing luck & pleasure of going to a dinner party at which the dinner was prepared by two professional chefs. Polenta and home made ricotta cheese dessert and many other delicious details.

This last week/end has been strange. I dog-sat a 90 pound black dog and then dog-sat a 8 pound black dog. One was like having another person in bed with me, the other was like having a guinea pig. And tonight I get to hang out with my own mut again, D'Count:
I can't believe I've never made the bad pun, "I'm down for D'Count" before...

**


TYPO 17 is born. I'm excited to work my way through the new issue. Here is the first stanza of the first poem in the issue by Stephanie Anderson. It's SO good:

Keeping murk from giving way
to monochrome. Learning rooms.

http://www.typomag.com

w/ poems from:

STEPHANIE ANDERSON
MONICA BERLIN & BETH MARZONI
MOLLY BRODAK
HANNAH BROOKS-MOTL
LAURA CARTER
TINA BROWN CELONA
JEFF ENCKE
GRAHAM FOUST
NATHAN HAUKE
JENNY GROPP HESS
KEVIN HOLDEN
STEVEN KARL
KAREN LEPRI
LINNEA OGDEN
ELIZABETH ROBINSON
PATTABI SESHADRI
PAIGE TAGGART
JOSHUA WARE
JOSHUA MARIE WILKINSON

No comments: