Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fiscal Cliffbar Press


What journals have put out new issues recently besides typo?

**

My brother gave me Season I & II of Children's Hospital. I feel like that show is what goes on inside the brains of all my friends 24/7. The cover of the DVD collection has one of the characters in clown makeup (because he believes that laughter is an alternative to prescription medicine) and the whole time we were opening presents I could kinda see through the wrapping, but just enough to misunderstand what was in the package: I was convinced my brother was giving me a documentary on the Insane Clown Posse.

Also, this brings up the question: do clowns and Christian Scientists have something in common? Think about it.

**

I've been reading Ben Mirov's Hider Roser all day. Oh you need to buy yourself a copy right now!:
Click here to order.


**

What else? I've been reading the basics about "the fiscal cliff" at NYT.com because I was falling behind in the news and needed to play catchup.

**

I am hoping that tomorrow I'll be healthy again. We're going to a folk art gallery in the morning that's owned by my parent's good friends and then on a little tour of the churches on the outskirts of San Miguel. I am excited to someday have kids and let them spend the summers here immersing themselves in the language and cultures.

No comments: