Monday, September 24, 2012

Look Who's TalKingdom of Heaven Press

I'm going to start a company that turns medical problems into fashion statements.

Who wants to invest?

**
It’s been a long time since I read Leaves of Grass. In “Song of Myself,” lines I forgot I loved:

the beautiful uncut hair of graves.

*

I am not an earth nor an adjunct of an earth

*
rejections with convex lips,

*
You splash in the water there, yet stay stock still in your room.
*
Not asking the sky to come down to my good will,
*
I resist any thing better than my own diversity,
*
you take it I would astonish?
Does the daylight astonish? does the early redstart twittering
through the woods?
Do I astonish more than they?

This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.

*
Whoever degrades another degrades me
*
I speak the pass-word primeval,
*
Dazzling and tremendous how quick the sun-rise would kill me,
If I could not now and always send sun-rise out of me.

*
I am there again.

No comments: