Monday, September 3, 2012

Airport Press

You should spell KNOW as KNO' from now on. Okay? It's just, you kno', the cool thing to do.

**

Oh my family is so sweet, things they gave me this morning as day-early birthday presents:

1. Bose cord: I have small Bose speakers for my laptop & haven't been able to use them, ever, because of this particular lost cord.

2. a Nano: because as soon as I generous person gave me his extra earbuds, I lost my nano.

3. A check to buy a bicycle wheel: because someone stole my back tire in May & apparently I've been paralyzed with sadness & brokeness & haven't replaced it yet.

These three things will make my life so much more fun (more mobile AND more musical)! I didn't expect anything other than the lovely coincidence that we were all in DC for my birthday weekend & then all this happened at breakfast.

**

Wait 'til you get to the 2 minute mark:


No comments: