Friday, August 31, 2012

Nice Lime Press


Briefly in Richmond. Last night RJC & I carried a boat & walked it to the river & rafted to an island & sat on that island watching the longest coal train in the world meander by us over the bridge & talked about the relationship between sounds & responsibility. Then we paddled away toward a different shore & floated for a while among the algae & river grass. Geese perched on dark rocks. The city reflected in milky water.

I think I just fulfilled my oldest, unrequited childhood fantasy. There is a file in my brain called Moments of Deep Contentedness, it's a thin file with specific moments I can recall involving a particular sense of being in the present moment & calmness & last night goes into that file.

**

We also developed a reality TV show about anarchists called Anarchist Island.

No comments: