Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pool Party Press

What, this morning has been a buzz with conversations from people not in Denver. Hello, friends. Nice pants, all of you.

Things contemplated:
Is dreamgasm a word?
Is sungasm a word?
Can anyone pull off wearing vintage lace bloomers/pantaloons in the summer? Can you?
Should we all change our names to The Norseman?

Also, best advice I've gotten all month, from the lovely poet Lisa Ciccarello: "feel feelings till you don't feel them."

Going to a pool party later, genuinely excited about that.

Found this photo on etsy, so someone can, kinda...I think they're too long:

Also, I think if you're gunna wear them then they must be accompanied by a wife beater or something to make it less precious.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Pool parties are the best. It is cool that people who have big, beautiful houses with gardens and pools want to share them with others. I had never had a swimming pool in my life and I thought I would never host a pool party. it turned out that one day I decided to travel to Argentina and rent an apartment in buenos aires . What I did not know was that the dollar was so much valued compared to the peso (Argentine currency) so I was able to get this luxurious flat in an amazing building which had a pool at the top floor. Finally I was able to throw a pool party inviting other tourists and some Argentinean friends. It was the best!