Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tidal Clouds Press

What have I done today, you might wonder? It's noon on Saturday.

1. I ate oatmeal with sunflower seeds & almond extract.
2. Wrote some letters & postcards.
3. Went to the post office, where I listened to the conversation of a woman with brain damage talk to the postal worker. That was sort of horrible. She apologized for her brain damaged slowness & I don't know, I just felt so bad.
4. I'm not sure if this is a response to the above, but then I came home & checked to see if there were any jobs at the Big Apple Circus: http://www.bigapplecircus.org/utility/employment.aspx .
Sadly, there are not.
5. Contemplating ordering fiber optic wands, because I loved them when I was younger:


But the ones I'm finding aren't bushy enough. Know what I mean?
6. Currently, I'm dogsitting, so there is an 8 pound black dog on my lap right now. I think 3 pounds of that is fur.
7. The amazing poet Andrea Rexilius is picking me up soon & we're going present-shopping.

No comments: