Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Air Is Filled The Air Is Filled Press

I have a lyric essay and a poem in the new issue of DIAGRAM. I hope you fall in love with the issue:

It's up at thediagram.com. Here's what you'll find:

TEXT and multimedia by: Mary Buchinger, Susan Briante, Joseph Chapman, Julia Cohen, Jamison Crabtree, Jonathan Dubow, Phil Estes, Devin Gribbons, Christopher Janke, Melissa Jones, Eric Kocher, Eric LeMay, B. J. Love, Sarah Fawn Montgomery, Luke Reid, Christina Stoddard, and Christian TeBordo.

And two REVIEWS, of Frederic Tuten's SELF-PORTRAITS and one of Jenny Boully's NOT MERELY BECAUSE OF THE UNKNOWN THAT WAS STALKING TOWARD THEM.


I hope the issue will make you feel like this:

This is my new favorite painting.

1 comment:

erin t said...

Could you tell me the name of the artist who painted that incredible painting?