Sunday, October 2, 2011

Throat Ache Press

Man, my throat has been hurting for two weeks. I think I need to see a doctor. But I can't until I'm back in Denver. Any suggestions for helping the throat? I've been drinking tea with honey and taking Wellness Formula pills. And vitamin C. What else????

**

Thanks to everyone who came out to the reading. And thanks to everyone who read with me & also Ben Fama for organizing the event.


I will be part of a second reading today at Cakeshop and then hustling over to the Zinc bar to hear Paige Taggart read at a different series for the Lungful release.

**

At the apartment I'm staying in, I'm looking at the world through red curtains.

2 comments:

Roxanne Carter said...

ginger tea (just grate a small amount of fresh ginger) with lemon, honey & cayenne pepper.

fell better soon :)

Elisa said...

Spoiler alert: not a natural remedy. I recommend Rapid Blast Liquid Tylenol, cherry flavor.