Sunday, October 9, 2011

Laconic Cliff Press

I'm back in Denver!

Hello. How are you?

Do you part your hair?

Do you sleep in the crib of a tree?

Do you parse the clouds for mercy?

I saw Alexis Gideon play last night. His logo explains everything:

He's on tour so you should go here and see if he's playing in your city. And get down on your knees if he is: http://www.alexisgideon.com/performances.htm so you can pray to the radness.

**

Yesterday I went to a mountain with J, Michael Martinez. (And I bought a fossil.) We saw a stump:

We took turns sitting on the stump:


This is what we saw from the stump:

***
Today I will strap skulls to my hands & jaunt around with my legs in the air. Rabbits, join me in my parade of beaks.

1 comment:

L. said...

Alexis Gideon is awesome. I saw him when he played The Woods. ACK.