Friday, July 22, 2011

Why Do Lima Beans Have Such a Bad Rep Press?

And why have I never thought of Repression Press as a Press name before?

Somebody lost at poker again ($20.00) last night & biked home in the midnight air.
Somebody finished reading The Collected Frank O'Hara and is now reading The Gooch's City Poet.
Somebody thinks a bikini made of onion rings should be sold at Coney Island.
Somebody is wearing a skirt with secret pockets.
Somebody is rocking pigtails.
Somebody is trying to shake an impending sense of doom off of lightly freckled summer shoulders.

Wedding Wedding Wedding photos:





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Please send this to my brother...RICK'S SETAIN...I finally understand why he is a PEDOPHILE!
He has described himself in so many ARYAN COMPANIES along with the rest of them but this one is
" SPOT ON".
Know how he labels it?
" FRANKLIN FIRST".
Poor " RICKY the GREYHOUND" could never take
" COMPETITION"!
And that is why he BLOWS UP CHILDREN because not only did he hate me, and my mother, he hated his partner in crime, GER!
His father?
He is " fucking" his name every day.
But tell " FRANKLIN JONES" - " EL YORKO" - " GLYST"...
I am going to fuck him like he has never been fucked before.
Think he's scared?
I know he is.
It's the movie : " KANSAS KINGS".