Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fix the Fern Back Press



So I have to ask.

Are you going to AWP?

I will be stationed at the Denver Quarterly table. And if I'm not there, I'm probably at the Octopus/Saltgrass table in the Table X area. I will feed you whiskey & hugs. Okay?

I am also reading for 6x6 this Thursday night and I hope you can come. I'm going to read you something so awesome your future children will have an extra brain where their spleen should be.

Time: Thursday, February 3 · 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Location The Black Squirrel, upstairs lounge
2427 18th Street NW
Washington, DC


JOURNALS READING:
Versal, Trickhouse, Lumberyard, 6x6 and 1913.
We've put together an amazing and incredibly wide-ranging line-up of readers. Please come join us!

READERS:
Lee Ann Brown
Katie Byrum
Julia Cohen
James Copeland
Brandon Downing
Lucy Ives
Joanna Klink
Matthew Lippman
Sawako Nakayasu
Elizabeth Frankie Rollins

The Black Squirrel's in walking distance of the conference, in Adams Morgan between La Fourchette and the Amsterdam Falafelshop.
http://www.blacksquirreldc.com/

**

Oh, here are some photos, we have had some awesome visitors in Denver recently!: