Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Memory Flag Press

I have a lot of text messages saved in my phone. They are mostly sweet messages from M that I want to save because they make me feel good. However, there are a number of texts I save because they are weird and I can't bring myself to delete them. Here are a few from friends and family that I'll keep anonymous:

The beetle is in a better place now.

**

Don't forget to take the ammo out of your bag!

**

ant-whaling.

**

I read your text message in the middle of a dream. Buy two pairs of everything.

**

Call me when you get off the train if you're confused or scared.

**

Please remind me that Republicans are f*cking dumb.

**

I saw a cool pigeon.

**

That does not give you permission to eat him.

**

Then I washed your face off.

**

Just shiv one of them so the others get the message.

**

What does AWOL mean?

**

Can we call out metal band Duckblood?

No comments: