Friday, September 3, 2010

I Just Bought Coffee from a TCBY at the Airport Press

And the coffee is terrible. But it's warming me up. Airports are horrifyingly cold.

M and I are en route to RI to visit my grandma. Although we may get stranded in Chicago if the hurricane hits RI before we do.

At the airport I have been reading Diode.
***

Shelton Walsmith has some new drawings up. Go check them out here.

***

The new issue of Sawbuck is up, with these fine poets:

Pete Zeller
Steven Schroeder
Joseph Mains
Melissa DeGezelle
Mark Cunningham
Michael H. Brownstein
Jenny Browne
John Bradley
Kristin Bock
Meredith Blankinship

***

If you're in NY, this is coming up on Sept 13th:

www.triptychreadings.com

September 13
Elizabeth Willis
Katy Lederer
Matvei Yankelevich

All readings take place at 7 PM at the 11th Street Bar, 510 E. 11th Street, between Avenues A & B.

No comments: