Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Question About Babbys Press






Resolved Question:

So my babby brothers gettin borned soon, what happens if it wants to know where it came from?!?!?!?!?
whatta i tell it???? my mas got a babby comin soon, but what bout if it wants to no bout how it got made???
idk even, what if thinks i stupid?!?!
my ma never t old me bout babbys getting formed and stuff, i had to found out from sexual videos
idunt wont my babby uneducated bout babby formation so whatta i tell it??? also whens it ready. what if i tell it when its litle and it dosnt understand dos that still count?
4 months ago

5 comments:

I am not as I was said...

This is amazing.

餐廳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

thank GOD it's been resolved.

Julia Cohen said...

yes, we don't want his "babby uneducated bout babby formation"

Mathias Svalina said...

But how are babby formed?