Monday, March 15, 2010

$100 Dollar Ticket for $900 Dollars, Eff You JetBlue & Southwest Press

Farrah Field generously reviews my chapbooks in the new issue of Harp & Altar. So, I am very grateful.

I hope you enjoy the whole issue of Harp & Altar, starring:

Cynthia Arrieu-King, Ana Božičević, Matthew Klane, Michael O’Brien, Alejandra Pizarnik translated by Jason Stumpf, Brett Price, Jared White, Edmond Caldwell, Susan Daitch, Luca Dipierro, Craig Foltz, A.D. Jameson, Matthew Kirkpatrick, and Azareen Van der Vliet Oloomi. Also: Farrah Field on Julia Cohen; Patrick Morrissey on Joshua Harmon and Rob Schlegel; Michael Newton’s gallery reviews; and art by Brandon Downing.

***

I have been missing new york a lot recently. Partly because it's just been a really long time since I hung out with all my friends there. Partly because I looked into buying tickets too late, and now I can't get there for the few days of my spring break, which is now. And it makes me sadder because it seems like I won't get there until the summer. God, I hope that isn't true.
So I listened to this;


and I listened to this:


and also this:


Over spring break, I am asking myself this question: Can pop music fix the crushing pain of existence?:

I think the answer is No. But it can add to your own secret shame.

Don't give up! There is this!:


Or:

3 comments:

Gretch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benjamin said...

that Leona Lewis song is my new jam. that shit is deep.

Sommer said...

If you visit NYC I will buy all of your supplies, your diaper supplies.