Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Day Press

For the first time since I was in high school, I had a "snow day," and classes were canceled.

Then at 4pm I went to the blizzardy park with friends & had a snow party.

It was cold.

One of my friends made a giant snowball. So big, it was the bottom of a snowman. We tried to roll it home, but then we gave it away.

But we made a snow fort/tunnel for the dogs:


But then a husky tried to eat it:

And then a strange man that was not part of our snow party crawled inside:

And then it collapsed on top of him:


Like, we really did not know this man.

Anyways, then D'Count became a little white rabbit in the snow:

Then we all went back to my apartment & made mashed potatoes, etc.

What did you do on your snowday?

2 comments:

Matt said...

"Like, we really did not know this man."

My epitaph! I called it!

Katharine Ankofski said...

i like how the dog is looking at this man, like he knows this fort was for HIM. shoulda peed on him.