Monday, June 1, 2009

Sometimes I Have To Remind My Lungs To Breathe Press

In 1998 I really liked this French movie. There were definitely a few corny moments, but I ignored those and saw the movie a bunch of times. Now I'd be afraid to see it in case it's actually a silly film, which would be sad. I was a little enamored with the actress √Člodie Bouchez:





summer 2009 issue of sawbuck is out
with such blazing poets as:

corey mesler, david sewell, erik anderson, gina abelkop, jennifer h. fortin, joseph p. wood, kate schapira, kristina marie darling,nick demske, & paul hostovsky

4 comments:

The Pines said...

Oh my lord ... This movie has one of the most oddly transfixing final few seconds ... of any movie I've seen ... along with the final few seconds of ... Kurosawa's Rhapsody in August ... and John Cassavetes' A Woman Under the Influence ... (well ... final few minutes ... for that one ...) ... to name but two ... for such suchnesses ...

What other movies possess the strangest, most transfixing, utterly disjunctive and wondrous ... final few seconds? I'm curious to hear ... to know!

Julia Cohen said...

Let the Right One In? Eyes without a Face? Well, maybe not that one, but I just watched & loved it.

Pride & Predator?

Mathias Svalina said...

The Conversation has an amazing ending.

Todd Colby said...

I remember loving that film too!