Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moons Pies Are Very Glamorous Press

I stared at the camera & promptly died.
I studied your flash cards.
Japing authority with your face-neurons,
invade the hand-&-arm map.
By the dropout factory you sang the high note.
Without death there are no Classics.

I'm trying to tell you it's almost Friday. Get pumped.

Right?

****

Brian Foley is a featured put at Avatar Review, like:

Yesterday Was My Birthday

In the company of
a goldfish trapped
in my throat.
A hot triangle.
The sun falls apart
in a clear plastic bag
a child carries.
It dies before home.
In the opera house
a pig in the bathroom
Boiling water.

***

2 comments:

ryan manning said...

A moon pie or MoonPie is a pastry which consists of two round graham cracker cookies, with marshmallow filling in the center, dipped in chocolate or other flavors.

Julia Cohen said...

Are you trying to say you want a moon pie?