Friday, June 26, 2009

Dream Journal Press

One Act Play

Man walks into room, naked. With hands on hip, man swivels himself from side to side so his penis wags back and forth.

Man then points at penis:
I call this my dream journal.






The End.

***

It's my second day of retirement. I am catching up on Saltgrass submissions, trying to wrap up this new issue.

***

I read Wag's Revue, with poems from K. Silem Mohammad, Mathias Svalina, Kenneth Goldsmith, Gregory Betts, Lindsey Baggette (is that her real last name?).

***

Is it wrong to suggest that Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMohan should have a group funeral?

My grandma Spook called me to tell me she was sad about Michael Jackson.

Also, that she was more sad Jackson got a huge front page headline & article in The New York Times, when Obama's visit to and speech in Cairo did not. She said, "I almost canceled my subscription."

2 comments:

Brittany Dennison said...

Yes, that is indeed her real last name.

Saltgrass said...

word.