Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't Kick the Chrystalis Press


I'm in the process of deleting images from my work computer. These images I mostly saved on my computer to upload on my blog. Some of the titles of the images from the last few years include:

Amy Cuttler
Biosphere, Montreal
blimp
Blood of Beasts
bouncy balls
Brad Renfro
bainwave
butcher
Butcher boys
cabin
Darger
dart
deep sea
Don't Let Me Be Lonely
Doxsee
Dragon Wars
dymaxion
dymaxion house
elephant embrio
Elisa Gabbert
Emerson
exiles
German Poetry
giant rabbit
giant rabbit 2
giant rabbit 3
giant watermelon
goat professor
hedgehog, broken
Hit Wave, Leon
Holy Land, Klausnik
Ice Spiders
If and When, Mynes
IM Pei
Jurassic
Justin Marks
Kapoor
Knox, Caroline
Kevin Young, Jelly Roll
Kazim Ali, The Fortieth Day
koalas
Larkin Grimm
legos
Liu Bolin
Max Ernst
Mayakofsky
McCann, Moon Garden
me me me
Mina Loy
mini pony
Mongol
murphy bed
My Zorba, Pafunda
Nadelberg, Amanda
Occasional Work, Robertson
Olympic freak
Operation Babylift


I'm deleting this but it's on of my favorites:

2 comments:

Elisa Gabbert said...

I'm glad I come after "elephant embrio" (in your affections)

Julia Cohen said...

It's more alphabetical than affection-oriented. In terms of affection, you'd be at the top.

I'm not sure where giant rabbits would be, though...