Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Constantly Running After a Greased Pig Press

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you. As we say in the Berman-Cohen family, I love you to the moon and back.

***

Can you come?

The Agriculture Reader is having a release party for their 3rd issue this Thurs and I'm reading along with these folks: Mike McDonough, Justin Marks, and Mark Doten.


Stain Bar, Brooklyn (take the L to Grand St)
Thursday, April 2nd
7:30pm


Please?

***

Before the reading I'm going to go to this fancy Spanish diner (Le Esquina, nyc), 6pm:

And see paintings by Shelton Walsmith at his opening:

You don't even have to leave Manhattan to see these paintings!
***
This Friday...an event so special...you have to click on the url to find out what it is: http://yardmeter.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

steven karl said...

You'll be in my 'hood before your reading. Are you eating upstairs or downstairs? If you're eating downstairs I suggest having a margarita. If you're eating upstairs-get an order of plantains- they're not my favorite, but I get them all the time as a snack.

Julia Cohen said...

It's an art opening so we'll be where ever the art is... can you meet us there at 6pm?

steven karl said...

Sadly, I can't. I have to work until 6:20. I'll call you when I get off of work to see if you're still in the city- if not, then I'll just see you at Stain.