I have a few observations:
1) Everyone is either pregnant or just had a baby (or two).
2) Now would be a good time to buy a foreclosed home.
3) Soft tooth brushes, while they feel wimpy, are actually better for your gums (okay, this isn't an observation, it is information conveyed to me via my dentist).
4) Even though I am no longer 6 years old, I still hate my dentist.
5) I am just not the type of person to have nail polish stick to my nails.
6)You should really go watch the 3rd episode of Sunset TV, it will only take 5 minutes, and "Sunday's Best Chicken Broth" and "Sunday's Best Chicken Bath" will make you laugh, promise. I'm just waiting for my friend to become heinously famous.