Friday, February 20, 2009

She Was Red Before I Got Here Press

All of the press names that pop into my head recently have NOT been appropriate to post. I'm trying to stick with to my G, PG,PG-13 schtick.

Anyways, what are you doing this weekend? I think you need to vote for my friend's video so it wins the Black Lips contest. It takes a second, you just make a vimeo account if you don't already have one (name, email) and then click on the heart on the top right side of the video.

The video you need to vote for is the 3rd video down, by "Ben and Alex". So look for this video on the website:

Black Lips - Starting Over from Ben and Alex on Vimeo.

Ok? Thank you.

(It's not their fault if you don't like the song.)

***

I'm going to this next Tuesday so I can swoon at Lynn Hejinian. I'm also pumped for the actual readers.:


Tues., Feb. 24, 6:00 p.m. sharp, free
ACA Galleries
529 W. 20th St., 5th Flr.
NYC

Event will be hosted by
Atelos Publishing Project directors and editors
Lyn Hejinian and Travis Ortiz


Featuring readings from

Ted Greenwald
Jennifer Scappettone
Lytle Shaw
Edwin Torres
Rodrigo Toscano

***

What book have you been reading this week? I've been scavenging:

Take It, by Joshua Beckman.
Buy It Here, from Wave
.

No comments: