Friday, January 23, 2009

Let's Play Pin The Tail on the Tree House Press

I found the largest grapefuit in the world at the Korean market where I live. I think I'll just let the evidence speak for itself:
MS
JC
JC
JPH



***

It's Friday. So why do I want to go home and get sleepy? Well, these things are happening in the world:

1) reading at earshot, Williamsburg, 8pm

Justin Taylor (More Perfect Depictions of Noise)
Jeremy Schmall (Open Correspondence from the Senator)
Monica Wendel (New York University)
Dawn Marie Knopf (Columbia University)
Barbara Sueko McGuire (Sarah Lawrence College)

2) rockstar 6 guitars show

Hello Friends,

I'd like to invite you to another show of Sportsman's Paradise.

A six-guitar-one-drummer army of freak-out visionary mayhem

and revelatory explorations in dream enchantment!


We'll play one 40 minute piece and an all new short piece
(that I will be "learning" in a few hours.)


I am overjoyed to say we'll be sharing the evening with the remarkable

**Honne Wells**

whose music will baffle and astound you.


This Friday, January 23, at the Issue Project Room, in Brooklyn.

The evening starts at 8pm and costs $10.

ISSUE PROJECT ROOM
The (OA) Can Factory
232 3rd Street,
3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11215

3 comments:

elisabeth said...

that last photo resembles a vagina dentata.

Julia Cohen said...

way to "go there"

you win

totally

shanna said...

that looks like a pomelo. :)