Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Are Emails Just Meant to Be Looked at Press

I'm having one of those days where I feel like I emailed 10 people earlier this week and no one has gotten back to me and I am starting to wonder if I have somehow 1) unintentionally offended everyone I know 2) everyone I know is incredibly busy and I am taking it way too personally (hopefully) or 3) I have not actually done anything to offend anyone but they are non the less offended by something and are not confronting me, which is sad and weird.

Now you know too much about me. Normally I try to be "centered" and "grounded."

Although I need to pack my lunch more.

Ok, let's all go write poems now.

***
Other things I have been thinking about today:

1) Coldfront contributor Jackie Clark reviews GC Waldrep's One Way No Exit.

2) Interesting things are happening at Triple Canopy.

3) The new issue of Sawbuck is up. Paige Taggart has 3 poems in it. Also, 3 specimens by Mark Cunningham.

4) 12th Street Books, an awesome used book store near Union Sq, has relocated to Brooklyn, and can now be found here, with a new name:

Atlantic Bookshop
179 Atlantic ave between court and clinton
718 797 5756

2 comments:

kristy bowen said...

lol...one was me...I'm slow on the re-entry, but will answer before the end of the week..

Julia Cohen said...

ha. 1 down, 20 to go. no worries.