So I found out that a few good things will happen to you if you come to my reading this Sunday:
1) A fly will land on the sweaty neck of your nemesis!
2) You won't have to walk down dark corridors anymore!
3) Smoked Oysters in a can will no longer exist!
4) You can flick off old doilies!
5) Your loved ones will stop smelling like butter!
6) You'll find a funny mushroom!
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 1:00 P.M.
456 Bergen St.
1:00 p.m.-Julia Cohen
1:15 p.m.-Tisa Bryant
1:30 p.m.-Ana Božičević
1:45 p.m.-Yoko Kikuchi (music)
2:05 p.m.-Corrine Fitzpatrick
2:20 p.m.-Nick Piombino
2:35 p.m.-Stacy Szymaszek
3:00 p.m.- Race and Poetry: Integrating the Experimental
Amy King (curator and moderator)
4:40 p.m.-Yoko Kikuchi (music)
5:00 p.m.-Lee Ann Brown
5:15 p.m.-John Coletti
5:30 p.m.-Rachel Levitsky
5:45 p.m.-Eileen Myles
6:00 p.m.-Yoko Kikuchi (music)
6:20 p.m.-Edward Foster
in conversation with Simon Pettet
6:50 p.m.-Simon Pettet
7:10 p.m.-Edward Foster
Directions: 2, 3 to Bergen St.; 2, 3, 4, 5, M, N, Q, W, R, B, D to Atlantic Ave./Pacific St.; C to Lafayette Ave.
Venue is bet. 5th/Flatbush aves.
Ok, tomorrow I'll tell you something.