Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Queen Size Bed of Nails Press

1) Hello! Don't forget about the Poetry Goose Up this Saturday, in NYC, with all of your favorite poets: "MUST READ INFO"

2) On Saturday I went to a lemur center. Well, it was sadder than we all had inticipated.

For instance, my brother's face touching a lemur pelt:

I spotted my first lemur:
Just kidding.

I spotted my first lemur, "for realz." It isn't hard, they are in cages:



That was pre-graduation ceremony in NC w/ my family. Other photos:

Customized beer with fraternity label, of the Kappa Alpha Order:

Cosmic:

Brother!:

My brother is so grown up these days. I'm very glad I was able to see him graduate and lucky to have spent Mother's Day with my Mom.

***

3) Wednesday:
Wed. May 14th -- Matt Hart, with Amanda Nadelberg, and Christopher Martin
8PM
Pacific Standard Bar
82 Fourth Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11217

I'm in.

WHO'S WITH ME?

***

Thursday remember Tao lin's book release in DUMBO.

***

On Saturday, at The Poetry Goose Up, (where I will see you, right? right?) I'm looking forward to getting Andy Mister's chapbook from F&F Press (run by Jess Mynes), as well as buying a copy of Kate Greenstreet's book, case sensitive. I can't believe I don't actually own these by now. I have a feeling I may buy one of everything from all of the poets who are bringing copies of their books to sell.

***

I will give you a baby lemur if you come:

1 comment:

Modern-Contemporary-Furniture-Blogs said...

The queen bed size is perfect for most couples and less expensive than a king size bed. Queen size sheets are also often available in more color and pattern selection than sheets for the king bed size. However, buying a kingbed size may be a good idea for couples who want the maximum amount of sleeping space as couples have less width per person than they would each have in a twin bed.Queen size is also a good choice for guest rooms, smaller master bedrooms and for couples who prefer close quarters. It's also a great choice for single sleepers who are also "sprawlers."