Friday, August 31, 2007

Miscast Press

So, the Nanny Diaries happened to me last. No real regrets. Well, one: What is Paul Giamatti doing with his career? I mean, I am all for people branching out, but come on. Cat Power should not do a Britney cover. Well, maybe she should...but she knows better than to play Britney's best friend in Crossroads.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, Giamatti shouldn't be in a movie that has a still that looks like this:

Nanny Diaries. And yes, Alicia Keys is also in this movie.

Really? Come on:

Shoot 'Em Up (Fall 2007)

This is the plot summary on IMBD. You may already have seen ads in the subway:

A man named Mr. Smith (Owen) delivers a woman's baby during a shootout, and is then called upon to protect the newborn from the army of gunmen.


What?

It's Friday. I'm printing out 2 of my friends poetry manuscripts and reading them this weekend. I'm excited. I'm also going blueberry picking if the weather holds up. I'll make a birthday pie and save you a piece.

No comments: