Monday, May 28, 2007

The World Is Full Press

This is kind of an insane week, like R Kelly in your closet:


Starting tomorrow:
1) Michael Leviton performs his whale songs.
Tuesday, May 29
Zebulon
258 Wythe Ave. bet. N. 3rd and Metropolitan
http://zebuloncafeconcert.com/
Show starts at 8:30pm
Michael’s on first.
FREE!
21+

Wednesday:
Soft Target Launch

Thursday, I'm busy so who cares.

Friday is madness:

1) Free Animal Collective show at South Street Seaport (!!!).

2) Cindy King and Ana Bozicevic-Bowling.
(you should go just to see if Ana is off the Crutch)
7PM
s t a i n
766 grand st.
bklyn, ny 11211
www.stainbar.com

3) Keith Newton, Morgan Lucas Schuldt, Chris Tonelli & Dustin Williamson

8 PM
at Jimmy’s No. 43
43 East 7th Street
between 2nd & 3rd Avenues

4) Knocked Up opens in a theater near you. I think, though, I can wait until Saturday or Sunday to see it.

Good luck. Do you have time to cut my hair for me, please?

No comments: