Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day and Pizza







1) The image of the roasted carrots came up when I google searched "Valentines." Now I really, really, really want a Valentine to show up on my doorstep with a tray or two of nicely spiced carrot slices, still warm. My sentiments exactly.

2) The movie "Pizza" is en route to my house. I'm interested to see the chemistry between Ethan Embry (recall Empire Records and then..nothing..) and chubby teenage newcomer: on the eve of chubby's birthday she joins pizza boy (Embry) on his deliveries and they have "the night of their lives." Imagine how many life changing discoveries one can have on a single delivery route!

I've got nothing for you on poetry. Today is one of those days where everyone you see looks like a slightly worse version of someone you know.

2 comments:

Maximum Etc said...

i'm having a day where i needed to send and receive many letters, and i sent all the letters i needed to send but none of the return letters are coming.

i think everyone i emailed today is outside eating dirty snow.

now i'm going to make a sandwich.

AEG said...

That movie Pizza is one of the worst I've ever seen. I only saw it because I had to as part of a job I had. The fact that you rented it scares me.